We are currently seeking photography for the next exciting project from
The core purpose of the book is to profile
If you would like to contribute photography, or you have a photograph of a classic Scottish modern extreme or winter route over Grade 5, please submit a jpeg or two to Guy or myself. All photography will be remunerated, or if you would like a commission to take a particular shot, please get in touch!
A list of routes is still in the making, but the criteria would be:
- Long - i.e. typically multi-pitch, and approaching a full rope for any single pitch inclusions;
- High - i.e. on what is generally accepted as a mountain crag, with a bit of a walk-in etc;
- Wild - i.e. within an inspiring setting of wilderness and mountain grandeur;
- Quality - i.e. only routes most folk agree are the best;
- Trad - i.e. climbed by at least one party from the ground-up using natural pro;
- Modern - i.e. at a reasonably high standard (>E2 or grade IV) and put up in the last 20 or so years;
- Aesthetic - i.e. following a good, strong line.
Cheers and happy cranking!
Stone Country Press Ltd.
61 Sinclair Drive
Contact: John Watson 07901 767 532